Saturday, June 30, 2012

CHAPTER 7: The Other Side of the Library.

Blizard, Thunder, Light, Fire, Earth, Water, Darkness and Wind. The eight main elements in Alchemy. Alchemy can be used between Good and Evil. The element that resembles the evil sign is.... The Darkness.


Previously on 08 ELEMENTS, the gang already found out the truth about Ery. Can Ery still pretend that nothing has happened? But Haruka is still curious... Who is Eryka? Another personality of Ery? 


A few weeks after the incident, the gang seemed to pretend that nothing happened to Ery. They were just keeping an eye on her from the start. While they were cleaning the workshop...
BATTLER: *walks in the workshop, yawning* Damn, I'm soo tired.... Night night~ *facedesks* 
HARUKA: Oi oi! Don't slack off! *shakes Battler* 
MICHIKO: I see that you've been busy lately in the library huh? 
BATTLER: Yeah... There was supposed to be 3 people including me to be on duty last night but one of the seniors haven't came to school since school started... *sighed* 
NADESHIKO: I think that would be Roxis. I wonder what happened to him? 
AZAYAKA: Missing someone~? 
NADESHIKO: No. 
AZAYAKA: *giggles* Okaaay~ *continues to wipe the window* 


BATTLER: But gosh... Yukina-senpai is just so damn cute when she's being clumsy! *smiles* 
HARUKA: *glares* 
MICHIKO: Shinawa Yukina? 
NADESHIKO: Beware, she is Roxis's girlfriend so don't you dare to touch her! 
BATTLER: *laughs* I know. I know. 
ERY: Shinawa Yukina? If I'm not mistaken, she has the same appearance as Haruka. 
HARUKA: What? *a bit blur* 
AZAYAKA: Ah, that innocent librarian? Yeah, she really looked like Haruka. *looks at haruka* 
BATTLER: Pffft. Please don't say like that. Yukina-senpai is innocent while Haruka is a wild animal. 
HARUKA: *pulls battler's hair roughly* PLEASE DO REPEAT THAT AGAIN! 
BATTLER: Ouch ouch ouch! Stop that you wild woman! 
HARUKA: *pissed off* *took out a thick book and hits it on battler's head* HARUKA CHOP! 
BATTLER: Argh! Oh what the hell!? What gives!? 
HARUKA: *runs out of the workshop* 
MICHIKO: *smirks* It's the first love~ 
NADESHIKO: I can feel the loove todaaay~ *singing* 
ERY: Well, Haruka can also be a bit sensitive. 
AZAYAKA: *shrugs* 


In the workshop hallway, where Haruka is... 


HARUKA'S P.O.V 
I ran away from the workshop but then I wondered, why am I running? I stopped running and fell on my knees, ''I need to stop so sensitive,'' I looked back and as I thought, he wasn't chasing after me. He never liked me in the first place. Wait! What am I thinking? It's not like I like him or anything! A few drop of tears coming out from my eyes, ''What is this? Don't tell me..'' I wiped the tears away.


Haruka walked away and went to her own dorm. She hops on her bed, face-bed...


HARUKA'S P.O.V
''Hmm'' I make a thinking sound. Shinawa Yukina is a librarian right? And she is in the same group as Battler so then, she'll be there when Battler is on duty. But I don't think he'll be on duty today or tonight. ''A girl who looked like me huh?'' I took out a box of pockies and start nibbles on them. ''But why I never met her before?'' I wondered. 


I was to lazy to think so then I took out my book and study. While I was studying, I didn't realized it was already night time then I heard someone knocking on my door. 


HARUKA: Come in. 
ERY: Haruka! Yukina-senpai went missing! 
HARUKA: That girl? 
ERY: Yeah! We searched the whole library but she was no where to be found ever since this evening Help us search for her. 
HARUKA: But I don't even know how she look like. 
ERY: She look like you! So come on! 


At the Resource Centre... 
BATTLER: I know she likes to play hide-and-seek during the night but it seemed that I couldn't find her anywhere. 
MICHIKO: This is a big trouble. 
NADESHIKO: She always play hide-and-seek. We rarely see her in homeroom. 
AZAYAKA: That's strange. 


HARUKA: *walks in* Let's go search for her then! 
MICHIKO: Where have you been? You also went missing this afternoon. 
HARUKA: I-I had a stomach ache so I got an urgent 'business' in the toilet and it hurts more so I decided to go back to the dorm. *sweatdrop* 
AZAYAKA: Ah? *unamazed reaction* 
HARUKA: You don't have to look at me like that! ._. 


The gang decided to look around for her but it seems like that they can't find her anywhere. Suddenly, Haruka saw a girl walking through the walls. 
HARUKA: *sweatdrop* D-Did she just w-walked through th-that w-wall...? 
ERY: *passed by* Hm? Haruka? What's wrong? You're sweating.. 
HARUKA: Maybe it was my imaginations...
ERY: Huh? *clueless* 
Then suddenly, a stairway passage appears before them. Ery and Haruka were shocked to see it as they call out the others to check it out. 
HARUKA: Hey, Battler. Do you know anything about this passageway? 
BATTLER: That's weird. I never noticed this before. 
AZAYAKA: But look! There's more books on the other side.
MICHIKO: *looks around to the other side* These books still looks like it's good as new. It's like no one ever touched them before. *looks around* 
NADESHIKO: Why did they keep the other side as a secret? 
AZAYAKA: Perhaps, there are some books about the world that we don't know. Like the truths of this world. 
NADESHIKO: Yeah. If it is, Michi could see the truth of it. 
MICHIKO: Unfortunately, I can't see that kind of truth. If there IS another world, either way I can't see the truth about it. I'm still a beginner.
BATTLER: Too bad though. 

ERY: By the way, maybe Shinawa-senpai saw this path opened and went through here. Let's go check it out. 
MICHIKO: Wait, beware. Somehow I sensed something. Maybe it's the monsters. 
AZAYAKA: Monsters? Why would there be monsters in the library? 
BATTLER: I guess its guarding this place. 
MICHIKO: You guys go on ahead. I'll try analyse the place from here. Nadeshiko, go on with them make sure to protect them. I don't have a good feeling about this place. 
NADESHIKO: All right then... Let's go guys! *runs down on the stairs* 


The five of them went into the other side of the library and left Michiko alone on the other side. While she was analyzing, she heard a thirsty voice calling out her name. She started to freak out but she kept on thinking that's just her imaginations...or is it? While then in the other side... 
MICHIKO: You guys, can you hear me? 
AZAYAKA: Loud and clear~
ERY: Is this techno magic? 
MICHIKO: Exactly, I'm using telepathy into your heads so listen carefully. I sensed some monsters up ahead of you so please do be careful. They may be guarding the place but they'll just attack anyone they see even if you are a student. 
HARUKA: What are you? An analyser? 
BATTLER: Since she have the Eyes of Truths, she can analyse anything. 
HARUKA: Ah...
MICHIKO: Wait! Do you bring your weapon along with you? Please say you don't. I'm not sure if the monsters ahead of you is powerful or not. 
ERY: Well, I always carry along with them. 
HARUKA: Mine is hidden. *smirks* 
BATTLER: Meh. I don't really like fighting but... Oh well. 
NADESHIKO: I always bring guns with me so don't worry, Michi-chan~
MICHIKO: Stop calling me names.. 


They walked deeper in the library as they saw some shadows running passed them like a flash... 
HARUKA: Whoa! What was that? 
NADESHIKO: *took out 'her' guns* Prepare! Maybe its the monsters!
A girl stepped out from the her hiding place... 
??? : Oh so it was you guys... I thought it was one of those dangerous creatures who chased me just now... 
BATTLER: Yukina-senpai, are you alright? 
YUKINA: Oh, Battler... Yes, I'm all right now.. It was kind of scary when they chase me back then... 
HARUKA: *stares* Yukina...? 
AZAYAKA: Whoa... They really do look alike... 
NADESHIKO: *keeps back her guns* Anyways, this place is a bit dangerous so we have to go now... *tries to grab Yukina's hand but it went through her* What the? 
YUKINA: *gasps* What happened? 
ERY: *tries to grabs Yukina's shoulders but it went through her again* You're....immortal. 
YUKINA: *gasps* That's right... I was searching a book in the library then I saw the path to this side was opened. I was alone at that time... There was no one around in the library... Then I heard a thirsty voice yelling out my name.. 
AZAYAKA: *shivers* A-A thirsty voice...? How is that supposed to sound like? 
YUKINA: It was like asking for help... Once I turned around, I felt a sharp pain going through my heart. 
BATTLER: A sharp pain? *glares at Ery* 
ERY: *looks at Battler* What? 
YUKINA: And when I woke up, I realized that I'm in the other side... That's all I remember.. I didn't remember walking through here... 
NADESHIKO: Wait... At the entrance you say? That means.... Hello!? Michi!? Can you hear me? 
MICHIKO: Bzzt---there---bzzt---a---bzzt---appeared---bzzt---entrance---quick---bzzt 
HARUKA: There appeared entrance quick...? 
NADESHIKO: Michi is in trouble! Let's go! 


As they went to the entrance quickly, a few monsters gets into their way... 
AZAYAKA: At a time like this!? *pulls her necklace that looks like an axe as it turns into a real big axe* 
NADESHIKO: We have no choice but to fight! *took our her guns* *pulls the trigger and shoots the monsters* 
YUKINA: I-I'm not even good at fighting.... *shivers* 
HARUKA: Battler! You protect Yukina! 
The number of the monsters increased in their area. Nadeshiko and Azayaka tries their best to fight them but the number kept on increasing...
ERY: These monsters... I never seen them before... 
HARUKA: Ery-chan, can you fight? 
ERY: Yes but I don't have a weapon now and Ryo-kun is not with me... 
HARUKA: Damnit... Asphera is not with me either... Wait- you have a knife right? 
ERY: Yes... But it's small. Not really good for fighting... *took out the knife* 
HARUKA: Please lend me that knife... I have to fight alongside with them.. 
ERY: Wait! You're not gonna-- 
HARUKA: I have to... *takes ery's knife and slice her arm roughly* *lots of blood dripping out from her hand* 
YUKINA: *gasps* A-Are you alright..? 
HARUKA: Nah~ This kind of injury doesn't even hurt me a bit... *drips of blood turned into a giant scythe* Come at me! *swings the scythe as it slashes the monster* 
AZAYAKA: Whoaa~ Soo cool~ 
HARUKA: Azayaka! Nadeshiko! You guys go on further ahead! I'll keep the monsters distracted! 
ERY: I'll stay with you to support you. 
HARUKA: Thanks Ery-chan! Battler, you go protect Yukina-san till you reach to where Michi is! 
BATTLER: *nods* Yukina-senpai, follow me. 
YUKINA: I'll follow you from behind then. 


The four of them ran towards where Michiko is leaving Haruka and Ery behind... 
HARUKA: Tch... I can't believe he actually leave me behind.. 
ERY: Now now~ Don't be upset~ You're the one who tell him too... 
HARUKA: *scythe turns into a katana* Bring it on! *dashes and slice all the monsters with one swing* 
ERY: I guess I'll just use my magic... *creates a black sphere and throws it towards the monsters as they disappears* 
While then, where Battler and Yukina is... 
BATTLER: Yukina-senpai, can you catch up? 
YUKINA: *pouts* It's okay... Don't have to be worried about me.... 
A monster appeared from nowhere as it dashes to attack both of them.. 
BATTLER: *noticed the monster as golden butterflies surrounds them and make the monster disappear* 
YUKINA: Sugoi! Golden butterflies... 
BATTLER: ...Anyways, let's hurry where they went. 


The top entrance...
MICHIKO: Guh! Y-You stupid... Sh-Shadow... *gets chocked* 
SHADOW: It is time for you to go back where you actually belong... *chokes michiko* 
NADESHIKO: Michi-chan! *shoots the shadow* 
SHADOW: Agh! *let go of michiko* 
MICHIKO: *fell* 
AZAYAKA: Ishikawa-senpai! *catches her and fell on the ground* Akh! *facegrounds* 
NADESHIKO: *keeps on shooting* Fire Armor ready! *guns turns into a machine gun* *shoots* 
SHADOW: You foolish humans! I am a shadow! None can defeat me! 


YUKINA: That voice! 
BATTLER: *golden butterflies surrounds again as a golden sword appears* Were you the one who killed Yukina-senpai!? 
SHADOW: You were the one who got fooled by my trick! I came because of a magician who summoned me. 
AZAYAKA: A magician? 
SHADOW: Yes. A dark mage who owns a great sorcery of magic. 
MICHIKO: *coughs* Isn't that? 
SHADOW: Yes... The final Valkyrie. 
EVERYONE: Ery!? 




To be continued in the next chapter...

No comments:

Post a Comment