Saturday, June 30, 2012

CHAPTER 8: Demon's Eye.

Blizard, Thunder, Light, Fire, Earth, Water, Darkness and Wind. The eight main elements in Alchemy. Alchemy can be used between Good and Evil. The element that resembles the evil sign is.... The Darkness. 


Previously on 08-Elements, they gang found a passageway to another side of the library that no one knew before. But then as soon as they met Yukina, she was already immortal that means she was already dead. After they found Yukina, Michiko was in trouble at the entrance. When they go where Michiko is, a weird female shadow asks where is the 'final Valkyrie'. Could the final Valkyrie be Ery!? 


Back then where Haruka and Ery is...
HARUKA: *breathes continuously* Huff uff... Damn... Those were so many monsters... 
ERY: I...think...I have used up...all of my magical power... Haruka... Theres soo many injuries on your body.. 
HARUKA: Nahh... I'm fine. I made those injuries not the monsters..
ERY: You know I'm worried... You shouldn't be using your blood a lot. 
HARUKA: I know... But Asphera wasn't with me... So I had to. 
ERY: ...
HARUKA: I wonder how are they doing... Let's go check it out... *looks at her wristwatch* It's almost midnight... 
ERY: *stands straightly* 
HARUKA: Huh? Ery-chan? 
ERY: *walks away slowly* 
HARUKA: Ery-chan? Oi! *follows ery* 


At the entrance...
AZAYAKA: I knew it! It was Ery all the time! 
BATTLER: There's no doubt. 
MICHIKO: So then... The thirsty voice was... Ery? 
NADESHIKO: I never knew she's that type of person...
SHADOW: You foolish humans... You have no right to fight me with that kind of strength. Only 'she' can defeat me. 


ERY: Did you called? *steps forward* Gorgon? 
GORGON: Yes M'lady! I was searching for you! 
AZAYAKA: So these was your plan all the time? You put our lives on danger! 
ERY: Don't get me wrong. Ery never intend to do such way... *takes off her eye patch as a red flame coming out from her right eye* 
BATTLER: What do you mean by that... 
ERY: Ery Hanami de Valkyrie is the girl who is your actual friend. While I, Eryka Valkyrie shall be your enemy. 
HARUKA: So you were the one who killed the two students! It was your doings! 
ERYKA: Don't get me wrong. All I did was do what my master wishes. She hates it when people hate her and wants to kill her. 
BATTLER: Wasn't it your fault that she has more haters? 
ERYKA: Everything was started when her uncle tortures her. 
GORGON: M'lady, do you wish for me to kill them? 
ERYKA: No. My master does not want to lose them. 
YUKINA: Even though she doesn't want those people to live, it doesn't mean she means it properly. I never knew Ery hates me even though I don't even know her that much. 
ERYKA: You were not being killed by me. 
MICHIKO: Th-Then wh-who killed her? 
ERYKA: I'm afraid it is the the shadow here...
GORGON: M-My deepest apologies. I only use Hamaon on her but she already collapsed. 
ERYKA: The knife that holds Light Magic. 
BATTLER: Hamaon huh? Well, at least she's in ghost form. 
YUKINA: Wh-What's so good about that!? 
ERYKA: But then Gorgon, I never summoned you. You were mistaken... *kills the shadow in an instant* 
GORGON: F-Farewell... *disappears* 


ERYKA: So who dares to challenge me~?
HARUKA: I wouldn't do something like that.. 
ERYKA: As my master wishes, Haruka may rest since her injuries looks worse. 
BATTLER: Injuries? *looks at haruka's arm* ... 
AZAYAKA: So then let's make things straight. You kill those two victims because they hated Ery and wants to kill them. Ery hates people who do such things to her as her heart commands them to die and you were there to grant her wish. 
ERYKA: Exactly. I'll do anything what my master wants. 
AZAYAKA: So then, basically Ery is the murderer. 
ERYKA: Both me and her are the murderer. 
AZAYAKA: Well, there is no doubt that a Dark Mage never kill a person. 
MICHIKO: So you are the Demon's Eye. You wields the power of a Demon within you. 
ERYKA: I am just a guardian. The wielder of the power prefers to stay in my master's illusions, her dreams. 
HARUKA: I don't really get what you were trying to say actually... 
NADESHIKO: So that person who lives in Ery's dream is actually the wielder. So he is the Sorcery Demon! So that's how they contact people in this world.
ERYKA: My time is up. I shall return back to the illusion world. 
BATTLER: Oi! Wait! 
ERY: *collapsed* 
HARUKA: *catches ery* The illusion world...
MICHIKO: Let's go head back for tonight. Yukina-chan also seemed exhausted. 
YUKINA: I'm tired of running around. 
BATTLER: I'll accompany you back to the dorm. 
YUKINA: Arigatou, Battler. 
AZAYAKA: Man, I'm tired. Well, we'll discuss about this tomorrow after classes in the workshop. 
HARUKA: ..I'll bring her back to the dorm. 


Haruka carries Ery on her back to her dorm. She knocks the door as the Mana of Strength, Hyuuga Ryo opens the door wearing spectacles, his towel is hanging on his shoulder with his wet hair as if it looks like he finished showering. 
HARUKA: R-Ryo..!? 
RYO: Uhh yeah? 
HARUKA: Why aren't you there when your master needs you!? 
RYO: What? She didn't even call out for me! Don't blame me! 
HARUKA: Yeah sure. Anyways, Ery-chan fell asleep all of a sudden in the library. Please take care of her. 
RYO: Umm okay? *carries her* Is there anything else? 
HARUKA: I have a question, since you were always with her at midnight. Do you noticed anything strange happened to her? 
RYO: *silent* Not strange but... She changed into another person. 
HARUKA: As I thought so.. Well, the others already knew about this so please come by to the workshop after we finished our classes. We're gonna discuss about this later. Well, see ya. *walks away* 


RYO: *closes the door* So you did some trouble again huh? 
ERYKA: *whispers* I'm sorry, my 'master'. May I feel your embrace again...tonight? 
RYO: Apology forgiven. 
ERYKA: *kisses ryo on the lips* 




To be continued in the next chapter...

No comments:

Post a Comment